Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Strawberry Pincushions

These strawberries look so good I could almost eat them. But I would be getting a mouth full of sand! I just love these little pincushions. Every time I go into a quilt shop I'm immediately drawn to the Moda fabric. They have turnovers and jelly rolls - now I'm starting to get hungery - Just kidding. If you have never seen how Moda packages their fabric then you probably have no idea what I'm talking about. They sell packs of precut fabrics in triangles, squares and other shapes. They cleverly named their packs as tempting dessert treats. These pincushions were made from their fabric "turnovers." Won't these make cute stocking stuffers for your sewing friends. The Moda "Bakeshop" has lots of easy sewing patterns. Don't forget to check out the strawberry pincushion patter.

No comments:

Post a Comment